Starting in January 2015 Spokane Women on the Fly has created a monthly newsletter, Monthly Mend. The idea behind the newsletter is to offer applicable fishing information for the current time of year as well as give updates on the group. There will be lots of good information in the newsletter including:
- Updated information on events happening in the next couple of months.
- “What’s Hatching” column that will give basic information on the what bugs are currently hatching in our area.
- “Where to Fish” will give you some ideas of where you can go to fish during that time of year.
- “Gadget Gear” review on the tools that we use everyday we’re on the water.
- “How To” Q&A for those questions you want to ask but are afraid to.
- “Heather’s Monthly Tip” a short and sweet fishing tip for the current time of year.
- Additional articles and fishing tips relevant to present fishing conditions
- Spokane Women on the Fly Brag Page – Pictures of fish, ladies, events, anything relevant to SWOTF from the previous month.